Momentous Ltd. is seeking qualified individuals for the following position. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications and requirements will be considered. All candidates must be willing to work unusual hours including weekends and public holidays. All candidates must be non-smokers, and must have a valid passport, clean police record, and valid driver’s license. Applicants will be required to pass a written skills and fluency test in English. This position is not currently occupied by a Work Permit holder. Qualified Turks Islander applicants are invited to apply online, and forward resumes to the Labour Board.
Position: Bar & Restaurant Manager
We are looking for a star performer that is looking for opportunity to grow. The Manager will work on site at the bar & restaurant and is responsible to maintain, direct and supervise staff for overall restaurant operations. The manager is required to maintain standards of restaurant safety and security. This position requires working with, and directing staff, to ensure food and beverage safety measures are in place, that proper product preparation is executed, and that cleanliness and customer service standards are maintained. Exceptional customer service is a major requirement and component of this position. Business diploma / business degree an asset.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience preparing and serving food & beverages.
- Experience preparing and processing customer payments.
- Experience with opening and closing duties within a similar business.
- Must be available to work full-time; daytime, evening, and bar closing hours.
- Must be fluent (Written & Oral) in English.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains business operations as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Recruit staff, train staff thoroughly, and reward staff as needed. Terminate staff as required.
- Work with staff within the locations to build team rapport, supervise, and lead the team to provide excellent service to our guests.
- Prepare and posts the staff work schedules that ensure locations are staffed effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels. Order, receive, and replenish inventory within provided budget.
- Report to head office regarding inventory, sales, and operations. Including suggesting initiatives to increase location sales and profits.
- Opening and closing shift procedures.
- Ensure all health and food safety standards are maintained.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Keep equipment in optimal operating condition by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventative maintenance, calling for repairs when necessary.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Prepare and serve all products such as beverages, snacks, and meals.
- Responsible for local marketing initiatives.
- Planning of special events and promotions based on approved budgets.
- Ensures that all health and food safety standards are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintain a fun, safe, and memorable atmosphere for guests.
Applications can be submitted online at www.momentous.com